Nanny in NYC

A modern day Mary Poppins

Monday, October 02, 2006

Much Anticipated (by me) Changes

This weekend my new website has begun to take shape. Please go and check it out at Nanny in New York.

The official switch to the new blog should happen later on this week. Of course I'll keep this one up for a while to redirect visitors. If you have me bookmarked or you link to me on your own blog, I'd love it if you would switch my address as well.

I welcome any feedback you might have on my new site. It was designed by Peggy at Ciao! My Bella! Custom Website & Blog Design. If you're in the market for design services, I highly recomment them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adlai said...

Good site for the nannies and also the people who are interested to find nannies!! By the way, have you heard of MiNeeds.com? It really simplifies finding affordable nannies. I used it to find them for my children. Essentially, after I described what I needed on this site, I received several competitive bids from local nannies. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to call around and negotiate with each, and that nannies actually came to me.

New York Nanny & Babysitter Services - Get Bids & Save | MiNeeds

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home