Nanny in NYC

A modern day Mary Poppins

Monday, September 18, 2006

More on Head Lice or Yes, I Have a Crush on John Hodgeman

Back in June I told you about the fact that head lice are now resistant to 80% of over the counter remedies, but luckily The Daily Show's John Hodgeman addressed the issue of getting rid of the lousy things on last Wednesday's show.

So, go ahead and wake your children up and put them in front of the television . . . er, I mean computer.



I hope none of you actually took me seriously, just the submarine imagine freaks me out, and that's about the tamest thing he suggested.


Technorati Tags: , , The Daily Show

2 Comments:

Blogger icancarryallthebagsandthebabiestoo said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I had to stop at the submarine to the brain part. The face hugger preceded it and that really grossed me out as well. I'm a weird combination of amused and disgusted. Ha.

I hope this isn't true about the head lice remedies, however. I mean, not that my children will be kidnapped by pirates any time soon, but still... it goes around every elementary school and I'm not misguided enough to think that my kids will be lucky enough to escape it. I escaped it as a small child, but that's because my mother was crazy and put that horrible medicine on us even when we didn't need it.

4:10 AM  
Blogger Joeffrey said...

ahmmm hahaha my experience about head lice is so funny coz me and my gf are together and he asked me what is in my shoulder and i looked at it then get it and tell her that nothing its a dust coz were cleaning the house lately!!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home