Nanny in NYC

A modern day Mary Poppins

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Unfortunate Exclamations

Yes, Luke has had a pretty bad diaper rash for about a week now. And yes, it was mainly caused by the consumption of way too many strawberries that the G. family had picked themselves over the weekend at a farm on Long Island. And yes, it's a nice thing to see that the rash is clearing up and the diarrhea is gone.

But none of that excused this statement which I hope to never utter again:

"Wow, Lukey, those are some attractive looking poopies!"



Technorati Tags: ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Michael said...

perhaps it isn't the strawbin acidophilus which ra... diarrhea causes a loss in acidophilus which results in an overgrowth of candida.

Dr. Michael Johnson, M.D. N.D.

6:26 PM  
Blogger Nanny in New York said...

Well, I tend to give him yogurt anyway when he has diarrhea, so that covers your hypothesis, Dr. Michael.

Thanks!

- Annie

6:39 PM  
Blogger TeenageNanny said...

Just thought I would say Hi. Its nice to see another nanny out here in blog land.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

"Wow, Lukey, those are some attractive looking poopies!"

...Um, ok.

I can only summize that he asked you your opinion...?

Have a great weekend, anyhow, and hope the little guy perks up and feels better soon.

:-)

xxx

4:14 AM  
Anonymous Betti said...

I completely understand where you're at; since my dog has been ill, I have to give her poos a good staring at to get an idea of how quickly she is or is not recovering. Since she's been constipated, I find myself cheering "Good poopie, Suki!" while bedheaded, barefoot and pink-fuzzy-robe clad on my front lawn. Classy.

6:33 AM  
Blogger Jane Lake said...

Corn poop is the best!

8:41 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

this reminds me of something:

overheard in new york:

A little boy is eating a chocolate Easter bunny.

Mom: Don't eat too much of that. You'll get diarrhea.
Little boy: But I LIKE diarrhea.

--4 train

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home