Nanny in NYC

A modern day Mary Poppins

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Google

Relatively speaking, I'm new to blogging. I've had a great time this month, and I hope those of you who have been reading during these weeks have been enjoying yourself as well.

One really addictive thing that I added to my site very early on was the Site Meter. I love useless statistics & Site Meter provides plenty. I absolutely love looking at where people who visit me came from. And today had the best referral ever! (Although, don't get excited, it's not really all that remarkable, relatively speaking.) Apparently I come up number three on a google search for: "Katie Lee Joel" "complaint". I wonder what the searcher was really looking for. I assume it was not my musings on Mrs. Joel combined with parental complaints about too strict nannies, but who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home